The Accounts Payable Reporting Analyst is responsible for all aspects of support, reporting, and compliance within the department to meet operational objectives and goals.
The AP Reporting Analyst duties include:
- Deliver results against goals for the Accounts Payable team, tied to the overall AP and Shared Service vision, long range plan, and strategy and be accountable to those goals.
- Direct training and onboarding of new Corporate Cardholders
- Utilizes advanced analytics to assess future risk, opportunities, and effectiveness and translates results into meaningful solutions to enhance decision making.
- Assesses and mitigates exposures through the identification of key and emerging risks in alignment with the risk strategy and appetite.
- Applies knowledge to produce analytical material for discussions with cross functional teams to understand complex business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Produces and communicates analytical content for discussions with cross functional teams.
- Create statistical reporting and financial analysis to forecast results for required stress test scenarios, including analyzing and challenging stress testing results and partnering with relevant functions to validate those results.
- Engage in model validations, produce model validation reports, measure and aggregate model risks, and/or report on model issues to committees, auditors, and regulators.
- Four or more years related quantitative analysis experience in a discipline relevant to risk management to include statistical analysis, modeling, mathematics or other quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of data entry and Accounts Payable experience required.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment, using JDE, DMS, Coupa, Ariba, workflow tools and/or similar content management resources
- Experience may come from a multitude of sources, with preference given to experience in fast-paced consumer products, manufacturing, food service, or public accounting
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that will allow them to express key points in a clear manner
- Ability to work with minimal direction when necessary to support the group’s objectives
- High attention to detail, and accuracy, within a high-volume work environment
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in various computer applications, MS Office 365
- Expert level Excel skills (i.e. Pivot tables, Vlookup, VBA, Macros, SQL)
- Strong analytical skills
- Talent to interact effectively at various levels and across several department
- Flexibility to adapt as the organization evolves