The Accounts Payable Support Analyst is responsible for engaging suppliers to transact with the company via the Coupa Supplier Network in accordance with the Coupa Supplier Enablement Plan. The Accounts Payable Support Analyst will provide supplier training and all appropriate communication during the onboarding process. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible to conduct testing to validate the supplier is appropriately enabled on the Coupa Testing platform to allow access to company catalogs, electronic sharing of POs and invoices, and that proper connectivity is established to various portals available and are functioning as designed to support the Dean Foods’s procure to pay process.
The Accounts Payable Support Analyst is responsible for performing any setup and changes for existing suppliers. This is an operational role.
- Review and monitoring of vendor spend, vendor details, data segmentation, and approach to support supplier and e-catalogue enablement plans
- Collect necessary supporting documents and the setup of new suppliers in the Coupa website.
- Work closely with Procurement and the Accounts Payable team, to coordinate the more strategic aspects of the enablement process.
- Responsible for Supplier on-boarding strategy and reporting / following up with the Procurement partner
- Support the supplier on-boarding and Content enablement pipeline.
- Provide change management support through project plan and presentation documents.
- Create training materials for end-users and suppliers
- Support and lead conference calls with clients / suppliers /3rd parties to define and coordinate tasks to enable suppliers
- Identify, research, report and complete tasks or issues related to implementation
- Work with customer stakeholders, and representatives to drive the supplier enablement strategy
- Effectively manage internal and external client relationships within own area of responsibility and build client relationships
- Work closely with the AP leadership to communicate early and often on issues and day to day operations.
Education: BA/BS degree in a quantitative major (i.e. Accounting, Finance or Business) or significant equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years data entry and Accounts Payable experience required.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment, using JDE, COUPA workflow tools and content management is a plus
- Experience may come from a multitude of sources, with preference given to experience in fast-paced consumer products, manufacturing, food service, or public accounting
- Strong experience working with suppliers in a customer capacity
- Travel up to 10%
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that will allow them to express key points in a clear manner
- Ability to work with minimal direction when necessary to support the group’s objectives
- High attention to detail, and accuracy, within a high-volume work environment
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in various computer applications, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and others
- Ability to look forward and be a problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Talent to interact effectively at various levels and across several department
- Flexibility to adapt as the organization evolves