The Finance Administration Supervisor II provides administrative oversight and supervision for less complex plant(s) and related branch operations. He/she ensures compliance with appropriate accounting and Sarbanes-Oxley controls within his/her assigned area.
- As applicable for the specific plant environment, the position will be responsible for the direct supervision, oversight and backup support for the following functions: Accounts Payable / Purchasing; Payroll / Attendance Tracking; Route Settlement; Order-to-Cash, including Credit, Billing, Cash Application, and Collections; Pricing / Rebate Administration; and Records Retention.
- Provides compliance monitoring support in the following areas. These functions report directly to Operations Management: Raw Milk Accounting & Tracking; and Production and Inventory Management (incl. shrink & other variance reporting & analysis).
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Has supervisory responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Models, leads, and trains staff to ensure continuous improvement in all areas relevant to position.
- Leads by example with the Company's Code of Ethics. This includes following company policies, standards and specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance or related field, preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Accounting, Audit or related field Finance functions.
- Strong working knowledge of plant operating and support systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
- Ability to select, guide, develop, and retain a team of employees.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).