The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for sourcing and securing talent for the whole cooperative, for all roles from entry to executive level. The TA Partners work closely with HR colleagues and hiring managers to ensure hiring and selection processes are streamlined and deliver a positive employee experience.
· Responsible for full cycle recruitment processes including developing job descriptions, posting ads, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews and extending job offers.
· Works with external agencies to source, screen, and place temporary and/or direct hire associates.
· Consults and advises management team members on matters related to recruitment, employee promotions and transfers.
· Acts as a business partner and resource for managers whilst ensuring they maintain a high level of customer service.
· Manages multiple job openings concurrently and ensures key stakeholders are kept informed of progress.
· Responsible for conducting searches utilizing creative sourcing methods and networking strategies.
· Provides relevant information to applicants, employees and managers ensuring information is delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
· Partners with recruiters/hiring managers to schedule interviews and travel requirements, as needed, for candidates.
· Acts as liaison with employment agencies, vendors, and external recruiters to fill staffing needs within DFA.
· Responsible for the process flow of candidates and new hires through the applicant tracking system.
· Participates in job fair activities and represents DFA at a range of identified recruitment activities.
· May coordinate college recruitment activities for DFA internships.
· Support special projects for the TA function organization wide.
· Partners with Human Resources team members to identify and implement improvements in Human Resources processes and systems.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
· Hiring Managers across the business
· HR Business Partners and other HR colleagues
· Expert Vendors /suppliers
· Professional Bodies
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
· Bachelor's degree in related field.
· 3+ years of talent acquisition experience, gained in a dynamic organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources practice areas.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
· Proven organizational and project management skills.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Working knowledge of HR related laws/regulations.
· Ability to establish credibility with managers and employees.
· Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities and prioritize a heavy workload in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Proactive approach towards improving processes and systems.
· Ability to exercise sound judgment, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to identify and handle priority and/or sensitive issues with discretion and a commitment to confidentiality.
· Demonstrated consulting skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.