The HR Generalist II, under general supervision, is responsible for day-to-day administration of policies and programs typically covering most of following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and labor relations, safety, and personnel research.
- Establishes proactive Employee Relations Programs that promote the development of the workforce.
- Supports and implements training initiatives.
- Provides support and coaching to management teams in all people planning related processes.
- Assists with payroll processing, time, and attendance recording and processing.
- Assists with benefits programs.
- Oversees and manages recruitment process.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Implements local policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Corporate Ethics and Compliance procedures.
- Monitors and administers Performance Management Process.
- Maintains accurate records within Human Resources system and compile reports from database.
- Conducts employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviews.
- Assists in developing policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
- Demonstrates business maturity and integrity, especially when dealing with highly confidential information.
- Ability to credibly influence others with his/her point of view.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and management levels within the company.
- Ability to understand and add value to Dean's business.
- Ability to deliver and execute high-quality and consistent Human Resources processes and services.